So, this month was better than last month for reading! I’m slowly getting back to reading as much as I used to!
So, I finished 3 books this month! Which is better than the 1 book I read last month!
I listened to the last 3 books of the Harry Potter series in one month! Pretty proud of myself!
Well, I started reading Tales of the Peculiar straight after Library of Souls and when the Tome Topple ReadAThon started I stopped reading it and Started Gemina. I also started The Book Thief for the Tome Topple ReadAThon, the ReadAThon finishes on today the 1st, so I still have a little while to finish it!
I was about half way in The Book Thief at midnight last night and I’m at 83% of Tales of the Peculiar
What I posted:
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs Review
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff Review
Top Ten Tuesday
- Books to Buy the YA book Lover in Your Life
- Books you Loved but Never Wrote a Review For
- Movies I Want to Watch That are Recent Releases or Coming Soon
- Ten Books I’ve Added To My To-Reads List Lately
- Books to Read if Your Book Club Likes YA Books
Top 5 Wednesday
Book Travelling Thursday
- A Book From an Australian Author
- A Book Recommended to You That is on Your TBR
- Book Written by One of Your Favourite Authors
Read-A-Thons & Reading Challenges
- 2017 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge
- #HPWeekendAThon TBR
- Fall Bookish Bingo Update #2
- Tome Topple ReadAThon TBR & Possible Read Suggestions
Tags & Awards: