I have decided to participate in Read-A-Thin! This ReadAThon goes for the whole of November and concentrates on thinning out your TBR pile!
The only rule is that you have to use books you already own or have already borrowed from the library. You can’t buy or borrow a book for the challenge.
Find the Read-A-Thon Goodreads group HERE!
You can use 1 book for up to 2 challenges! I have done that a bit as you will see.
1. Read a 2017 Release
2. Read a diverse book
3. Read a book that is related to your favourite Emoji
4. Read a book with a fall themed cover
5. Start and finish a series
Am I starting and finishing the same series? No! Do I care? Also no!
6. Read a book in 24 hours
7. Read a new to you author
8. Buddy Read a Book
This is the The Most Popular Reads BOTM for November. So I will be buddy reading with a lot of people.
9. Read a horror/thriller
10. Read a book outside your favourite genre
11. Read an eBook
12. Listen to an audiobook of a book your own
13. Read a book that counts toward another ReadAThon
14. Read a book that is due back to the library the soonest
I’m not doing this as I don’t borrow books from my library as it’s hopeless.
15. Read a book you ended up putting down previously
I’m not doing this one either. I have only DNFd two books and I put them down as I hated me. I’m not picking them back up…
16. Read a book you got from a subscription box
17. Read a book you got for free (gift, ARC, giveaway, etc.)
18. Read 4 books
Well if I read all of those, then that will be more than 4 books.
As this ReadAThon crosses over with 12 days of the House Cup Reading Challenge so of these books also count for that. Those include Gemina, And I Darken, Warcross and Mask of Shadows. Well, that is all for my TBR.
Let me know if you are participating! What’s on your TBR?!