Today I am doing the My Life in Books Tag! So let’s jump in!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
Well I don’t have a middle name, so this is easy!
E: Escpaing from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
E: Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Librarby by Chris Grabenstein
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Does this have to be real life location because screw that! I’m going to Medora!
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour
This light bluey purple colour it just stunning! My exact favourite colour is a kind of turquoise/aqua/teal kinda colour but I don’t have a book that is exactly that colour. I do have a candle that is this exact colour I love though! You can find it HERE!
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
This is an obvious one. Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart even if the author is a questionable human being.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Salt to the Sea is a WWII book that is written beautifully and is definitely a difficult one to stomach as it’s just so heartbreaking!
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
This is a massive short story collection that has ALOT of stories in it! I’d love to read it but it’s just huge & will be a big commitment.
What book on your TBR will be a massive accomplishment for you?
Purchase any of the books mentioned from BOOK DEPOSITORY! World Wide FREE shipping and awesome prices? Can’t say no to that!
All the links!
Dusk Angel Store:
Buy Candles, Book Sleeves, Sprayed Edged Books & more on our website!
Dusk Angel Store Instagram
Dusk Angel Store Facebook
Dusk Angel Store Twitter
Dusk Angel Store Pinterest
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links. This does not change the price of your purchases, however, I receive a small commission if you use any of those links to make a purchase! Which I highly appreciate!