And I’m back for another tag! This one I thought should be easter themed! So that is what I searched and this is what I found!
Here we go!
1) Dark Chocolate – A book with a dark theme/content
I honestly can’t think of a book I have read that has a really dark theme or content, so I’m going with a book that is on my TBR that has dark themes.
2) White Chocolate – A light-hearted/humourous read
3) Milk Chocolate – A book with a lot of hype that you are dying to read
4) Chocolate With a Caramel Centre – A book that makes you feel gooey on the inside
Well honestly I don’t think of any books as ‘gooey feeling’. So I turned to google and apparently Vampire Academy is a gooey read, I don’t see it but I’ll chuck it up anyway haha
5) A Wafer-Free KitKat – A book that surprised you lately
6) Snickers – A book you are going nuts about
I don’t really have an answer for this as I’m not ‘going nuts’ about a book right now. I’m going nuts about the Fantastic Beasts movie as I’ve watched it about 5 times in the last 2 weeks!
7) Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Marshmallows – A comfort read that you turn to again and again
8) Box of Chocolates – A series that has something for everyone
Because I’ll be doing them every Sunday, I am only going to tag 1 person in each so I’m not tagging the same people all the time! So each week I will tag my latest follower! Hopefully there will be a new ones each week to tag.
And this is a brand new blog, go and follow!