This is my post for the Secret Santa Blog Hop! I love that I can finally participate in something like this!
Here is the questions!
1. What are your Top 5 favourite books this year?
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
2. What are your top 5 favourite Aussie YA books this year?
I only read 1 Aussie YA book this year and that was The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
3. How did you go with your Goodreads challenge?
Well on Goodreads it says I have read 47 out of 50 books at the moment. But I have also listened and read the entire Harry Potter series and because it was a re-read it doesn’t show up on my goodreads, so it’s actually 61 books.
4. What is your favourite blogging moment of 2016?
Well, I only joined the blogging community in July, so probably joining the community was my favourite thing and designing my blog and starting to discover people adn chat to my followers!
5. What are your blogging goals for 2017?
I want to continue my constant posting for one thing. I also want to follow more people and would like to starting commenting and interacting more! I want to get to at least 200 followers by the end of next year which I hope should be pretty easy. I have 80 followers at the moment, so it should be pretty easy.
6. What books are you looking forward to in 2017?
Well these are the 4 books that I know are being released in 2017 that I’m looking forward to .
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
7. What is your favourite thing about the Aussie YA community?
I love how friendly everyone is.
3 Clues for my Santee
There is a cat on your blog somewhere
Within the last week we both shared our review of the same book
You have more post on your Instagram than people you follow