It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve done a tag, but I have been busy! But I’m back.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I only ever read 1 book at a time but I am also listening to another audiobook at the same time. Usually, 2 actually as I am always listening to a Harry Potter audiobook and then one other book.
2. IF YOU’RE READING MORE THAN ONE BOOK AT A TIME, HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHEN TO SWITCH BOOKS?
I swap between audio and normal book depending on whether I’m doing something or not.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
On my bed next to my pillows.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Night usually. If I’m not working or busy then I will read for a few hours. If not then I will usually read from about 10/11 till 2am usually.
6. How long do you typically read in one setting?
That just depends on how long I have but 4 hours is usually the longest.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Off as I don’t want to tear it by accident.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
I’m usually either sitting in my lounge, sitting or lying on my bed.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere?
No, I don’t. I will take it with me if I’m going away somewhere or if I know I will have waiting time but other than that I leave my books at home.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
I update it when I put the book down and go to do something else. I use Bookout most though. If you don’t know what Bookout is, it’s an app where you put in the book you’re reading and press the reading button and it records the time you read and at the end of the session you put in the page numbers or percentage and it will estimate how long it will take to finish the book if you continue at the same pace. You can pause your session at any time and also pause and add thoughts on the book and quotes that you like. Also when you finish a book you can bring up a stats pages which shows you pages read, total reading time, reading speed in pages/h, most pages read in a day & most minutes read in a day. It’s a really cool app!
Because I’ll be doing them every Sunday, I am only going to tag 2 people in each so I’m not tagging the same people all the time! So each week I will tag my latest 2 followers! These will also be only followers that I follow back as well as there is no point in tagging someone I don’t follow.