So, I started this a few days ago when I was bored and then my mate turned up so I had to pause… Then I was planning on doing it yesterday as a Tag Sunday post, but I was so tired so I just went to bed. So here it finally is!
I will be getting back into Tag Sunday’s from now on as I have been so slack!
So let’s get straight into it!
1. How is spring where you live?
Bloody hot and dry.
2. Anticipated book release this Spring?
3. What book cover makes you think of Spring?
4. Where are you going to read this month?
That’s kinda an odd question? I’m going to read in the same places as the rest of the year? Bed & longue as usual.
5. Find a cover with a sun on it?
6. What are your favourite spring reads?
I don’t read certain genres in certain seasons. I just always read YA fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian and historical fiction.
7. Find a book with many different colours on it.
I’m choosing a series & a single book that I instantly thought of when reading this question.
8. Who do you tag?
So usually I tag my 2 latest followers, but as this tag is limited to people who are in Spring atm I’m not going to tag anyone in particular. But if you are in Spring right now then consider yourself tagged!
Also if you are a fellow Aussie then let me know in the comments!
You must be logged in to post a comment.