So this week I was tagged by the lovely Olga @ Olga’s Oddish Obsession to do The Horror Movie Book Tag. You can find her answers to these questions HERE! This Tag was created by Royal Reader.
1. Please credit and link yours truly, Princess @RoyalReader (or just Royal Reader), as the creator of this tag, and add the rules.
2. You can use the graphics provided in your post, or you’re welcome to make your own!
3. Thank the person(s) who tagged you and let others know of their fabulous blogs.
4. Tag as many people as you want, be it 1 or 20, it’s entirely up to you!
So here is the questions!
1. Zombie Apocalypse – A book you would save when civilization ends?
Just one?! Okay, well no matter what I was saving it from I would always save the Harry Potter series. But seen as it’s just one book I will save Philosopher’s Stone as that is where it all started.
2. The Vampire – A book you would stake through the heart (in whatever sense)?
Game of Thrones, I just straight out couldn’t get through this book. I’m perfectly happy for this book to go and die in a hole.
3. The Haunted House – A book that still haunts me?
I don’t have a book for this question as I don’t really read ‘scary’ books or anything as I tend to gravitate toward fantasy novels.
4. A psychological thriller – A book with a twist you did not see coming?
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. No doubt this book was definitely full of twists and turns. The only guarantee is that there would be none left at the end.
5. The Creepy Doll – A book that seems innocent but isn’t?
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Unless you look closely or know, it’s not obvious that the girl on the cover it floating. So, this book looks fairly innocent and then you open it and start reading and you realise it really isn’t!
6. The Monster – A book you could barely tackle/defeat?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, it was soo hard to finish this book as there was just some many things that were just wrong or straight out stupid.
7. The Comedy-Horror – A book with mixed genre’s that worked (or didn’t)?
So, dystopians are usually set in the real world, just a few years in the future, generally. Well I’m choosing a book that is a dystopian for a fantasy world. The Snow Likes Ashes series by Sara Raasch is a dystopian fantasy that so works.
8. The (cliche) Teen Horror – A book you found super cliched/stereotypical?
City of Bones.. I have only read the first two books, but so far this series has been stereotypical and also kinda cliche.. The undiscovered super power thing is so common in sooo many books now. And yes, some of my favourite series’s have that cliche.. But when it’s not done well then it’s just kinda like… ‘Yep, there is another one’.
9. The Demonic Possession – A book so gripping you needed an exorcist to escape it?
Illuminae & Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff were both books that were really gripping and I didn’t want to put down.
10. The Science Fiction – A precious book you would permanently sacrifice to aliens for the good of mankind?
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton, I love this book! And I would be willing to sacrifice it to save everyone else.
Because I’ll be doing them every Sunday, I am only going to tag 1 person in each so I’m not tagging the same people all the time! So each week I will tag my latest follower! Hopefully there will be a new ones each week to tag.
And that is all for this weeks Tag Sunday!
2 thoughts on “Tag Sunday – The Horror Movie Book Tag”
Yes Eliza! 😃You did so good answering these questions.😭I’m jelly in the belly now. (aka jealousy) Perfect post! 💕✨👏🏽
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha thanks Olga! 📚📚
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.