So I was nominated again for the Sunshine Blogger award! Thank you so much Kayla @Kdrewkthebookworm for the nomination! If you haven’t checked her out yet then you should head over to her blog!
Here is the link to my first The Sunshine Blogger Award post.
This is the button I made, but feel free to use it, but please link back to me! Thanks.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Questions from Kayla
1.If your region is currently in spring, what are you doing this summer? Or if not, what did you do this past summer?
This summer I have no idea what I am doing! All I know is that I will be going to my Uncles and Cousins for the first time in probably 8 years for Christmas, don’t know exactly how that is going to go as there is a lot of family drama there. But hopefully it will be good!
2. How many physical books do you own?
Gimmie a second!
3. Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
If it was way to confusing and I had no idea what was actually happening.. Or if it’s just really boring and I’m not enjoying myself. I have only not finished 1 book and that was Game of Thrones, I was confused and it was hard to understand and I just felt straight up bored reading it and also a little disgusted with it..
4. What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Did you enjoy it?
I have not been to a cinema in so long! But I think the last movie I saw was Find Dory and yes I enjoyed it.
5. What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?
Favourite thing would be the community, chatting with people who have similar opinions to or even discussing with someone about why we have different opinions on a book. My least favourite thing is literally nothing. I am still only new, but I haven’t found anything I don’t enjoy about blogging
6. Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
“Because from the day I met her I’d known I wanted to be part of any world she belonged to. Did that make me crazy? Or was my heart too easily conquered?”
7. What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
8.Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
I have always wanted a Husky, but my mother hated dogs and while I’m living with dad he won’t get a dog unless it’s a Chihuahua that he can take in his truck with him.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go, and why?
I would go to either the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort or to Warner Bros. Studios in London to take the The Making of Harry Potter Tour.
10. What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
Honestly, nothing. The last thing I was listening to was an Audiobook. So maybe that’s why.
11. I personally love the idea of giving a shoutout to 5 bloggers, so go ahead and spread the love like confetti!
I will do a shoutout to my 5 latest followers
I’m going to cheat and use the same questions I used for my last post as I won’t be tagging the same people and I need to get off this blog and go and cook dinner at sometome tonight haha.
1. What 3 books would you reread?
2. What book or series would you own multiple copies of because of how beautiful the different editions covers are? (Hope that makes sense haha
3. What book do you wish had a prequel?
4. What character do you want to trade places with?
5. What book to movie adaption disappointed you the most?
6. Where is your favourite place to read?
7. Do you like books that add pictures into them? For example Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children (Not children’s or comics)
8. What book do you plan to read next?
9. If you could choose one book world to spend 24 hours in with no rules, no money limitations or travel limitations where would you go?
10. If you could have one object out of any book (have it and it works exactly the same as it would in the book) what would you choose?
11. Do you think that any books should be banned from schools, within reason?
Well, that’s it! Thanks again Kayla for the tag! Your questions were awesome!
3 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award #2”
Thanks so much for participating! Loved reading your answers!😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.