I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Paige from Paige’s Pages. Please go check out her beautiful blog!
This is my button, but feel free to use it, but please link back to me.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. Answer 11 questions from your nominator
2. Nominate 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions
11 Questions that Paige wrote:
1. What fortress from a fantasy book would you most want to be inside if you were under attack?
I can’t really think of any fortresses that I have read about that actually held up under attack. The only thing I can think of is District 13 from The Hunger Games but it wasn’t exactly the best either.
2. If you could pick any artist – living or dead – to design all of your blog graphics, who would it be and why?
Jim Kay, his work in the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone illustrated edition was absolutely gorgeous!
3. What is one trait that you envy most in other people and why?
The only thing is I wish I was a bit shorter as with my job being my height is not great on your shoulders… But besides that, I really don’t envy anything. There is are couple things that I am like ‘that would be cool’ but it’s not something that actually worries me…
4. What three book characters would you want in your dream high school posse?
Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
Rose Hathaway also from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mean
Ron Weasley from Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
5. If your house were on fire and you only had time to save one book, what would it be and why is it so special to you?
Can I choose a series?? Please! I would defiantly grab my copy of the Harry Potter series as it is my favourite series ever and also because all the other books are nearly new and you can still buy whereas my Harry Potter series is the older design and I prefer them more than all of the new editions I have seen. This series is special to me as I grew up reading and watching this series and I absolutely love everything about these books and the world within them.
6. What fellow book blogger inspires you the most and why? (Tag them to send them some love!)
I’m only new, so I don’t actually know that many blogs or bloggers well enough for any to inspire me.
7. What is one small thing you can do today to surprise someone with kindness?
I don’t really know how to answer this question… Except weekends when I go out I don’t really have much interaction with people except for at work in which I am literally paid to be nice to people. So I don’t really know what to say for this question.
8. Can you name one story that you believe can be enjoyed universally?
Where there really isn’t any books that everyone would enjoy as we all have different tastes and that’s perfectly okay!
9. Can you think of three songs that would make the perfect soundtrack to your favourite book?
My favourite book series is the Harry Potter series with my favourite book being Order of the Pheonix but I really have no idea what songs would match it!
10. If you were an inter-dimensional tourist, what fictional place would you most like to visit for a holiday?
I would defiantly go on holidays to either Forening from the Trylle Trilogy or to Hogwarts Castle if that was possible haha! It’s not exactly a place open to visitors to holiday haha
11. Can you describe your fondest childhood reading experience?
Before reading Harry Potter the only books that I had read were this series of books that were about dogs and I don’t really remember them… So I don’t really have one.
Nikki @ The Night is Dark and Full of Books
Jill @ Rant & Rave About Books
Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
Questions for Nominees
1. What 3 books would you reread?
2. What book or series would you own multiple copies of because of how beautiful the different editions covers are? (Hope that makes sense haha
3. What book do you wish had a prequel?
4. What character do you want to trade places with?
5. What book to movie adaption disappointed you the most?
6. Where is your favourite place to read?
7. Do you like books that add pictures into them? For example Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children (Not children’s or comics)
8. What book do you plan to read next?
9. If you could choose one book world to spend 24 hours in with no rules, no money limitations or travel limitations where would you go?
10. If you could have one object out of any book (have it and it works exactly the same as it would in the book) what would you choose?
11. Do you think that any books should be banned from schools, within reason?
Looking forward to seeing your answers!!
8 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
Thanks for the nomination! I’d definitely save my Harry Potter series too if there were a fire. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ooo, your questions are so creative! Love it 😀
Thanks! It took me nearly an hour just to write the questions because I was trying to think of things that were different.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s so hard, isn’t it!
Yes it is! But it was heaps of fun!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.