I wasn’t actually tagged by anyone but I have seen a couple of these over the past few weeks and I have finally got around to doing my own!
For the original post and creator go -> HERE
The Rules are:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Mention the creator
- Match a book to each of the songs/characters
- Tag as many people as you like
1. “Tale as old as Time” – A popular theme, troph or setting you will never get bored of reading
I love anything fantasy, so a setting that is different, that you can escape to, I will be ther!
2. Belle – A book you bought for it’s beautiful cover that’s just as beautiful inside too
I’m going to choose Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I didn’t actually end up buying this book as I was looking at it, then I recieved it in The YA Chronicles Subscription box. So lucky I didn’t buy it or I would have had 2 copies. However, online I did see this book and loved the cover and then read the synopsis and thought it sounding good too. I ended up loving this book! It is also alot more beautiful in person than on a website!
3. Beast – A book you didn’t expect much from but pleasently surprised you
For this, I am going to say The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson. I didn’t expect to enjoy this as I don’t really like contemporary books. However, I really enjoyed this story.
If you want to know my thoughts click > HERE < for my review
4. Gaston – A book that everyone loves that you don’t
I don’t really know if everyone loves this book, but there was alot of hype and it was made into a Tv series and everyone I talked to about it loved the show. Yet I didn’t like the series as I couldn’t even finish the first book.
I’m talking about A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
I started reading Game of Thrones and I don’t know what it was about this book, but I did not enjoy it. I was forcing my self to read it rather than wanting to pick it up. In the end I only read about 3/4 of the book and put it back on my book case.
I even bought the Audiobook for Game of Thrones but I listened to about half of the first chapter and I could not stand the guy who narrated it. So I gave up completely. I do own the first 4 seasons of the Tv show but I haven’t watched it yet. So hopefully I will enjoy it more than the book.
5. Lefou – A loyal sidekick you can’t help but love more than their counterpart.
I really don’t know what to answer for this as I can’t think of any characters this applies to.
6. Mrs Potts, Chip, Lumier & Cogsworth – A book that helped you through a difficult time or that taught you something valuable
For this I am going to have to choose the Harry Potter series. There is so many good life lessons and things to learn in this series and I absolutely adore it.
“Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.” –Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
7. “Something There” – A book or a series that you weren’t into at first, but picked up towards the end
I don’t really have a book that fits this. I have been going through my goodreads and looking at all the books I have read and I can’t think of one that fits. There probably is one, I just don’t remember.
8. “Be Our Guest” – A fictional Character you would love to have over for dinner
You expect me to choose just one person!?
I’ll narrow it down to 5
>> Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series and Bloodlines sereies by Richelle Mead
>> Ron Weasley (So we could have an eating contest) or any of the Harry Potter characters really!
>> Gansey (Richard Campbell Gansey) from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
>> Frodo, Pippin, Merry and Sam from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
>> Amani from Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
I tag anyone who wants to do it!