So I’m back for another tag sunday! This tag was created by Amber @ Amber’s Books and More on Youtube.
Let’s get into it!
1. WONDER WOMAN: YOUR FAVORITE BADASS FEMALE BOOK CHARACTER
I don’t have an exact favourite so I’m going with 3!
Amani by Rebel of the Sands, Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy & Alex from Akarnae! Also, an honorable mention is Ginny Weasley!
2. FANTASY ISLAND: A BOOK SETTING YOU WANT TO ESCAPE TO
Medora or the Wizarding World
3. LONDON: A HYPED BOOK THAT LET YOU DOWN
I didn’t hate either of these books but they were definitely not as good as the hype suggested!
4. STEVE TREVOR: A BOOK THAT HAS A BEAUTIFUL COVER AND A GREAT STORY (I.E. GREAT PERSONALITY)
5. LASSO OF TRUTH: A BOOK YOU HATED
6. WONDER WOMAN’S SHIELD: A BOOK SO SAD YOU NEED A SHIELD
I don’t really get the shield part of this question, but I will just go with 2 books that I found sad.
7. NO MAN’S LAND: A BOOK THAT YOU WANT TO SEND THROUGH NO MAN’S LAND (I.E. SHOOT IT TO DEATH)
8. ARES: A VILLIAN THAT IS SCARY, BUT YOU CAN’T SEEM TO HATE
Okay, so I won’t say exactly who this is as it would completely ruin the mystery of the book! But it is the villain from Daughter of the Burning City!
9. DR. POISON: A VILLIAN THAT HAS NO REASON TO EXIST
Yeah, I don’t really have an answer for this question…
10. THE AMAZONS: A BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD MORE/BETTER LGBT+ REPRESENTATION
Well, there is a lot of books that I wish had more LGBT+ rep but for this, I’m going to go with ACOWAR. I won’t ruin anything but I feel like the certain LGBT topic was barely mentioned, so this wasn’t bad rep but there could be an improvement, so I’m hoping that this goes further in the companion series.
11. JUSTICE LEAGUE: WHAT SUPERHERO BOOK FRIENDS DO YOU TAG?
Because I’ll be doing them every Sunday, I am only going to tag 2 people in each so I’m not tagging the same people all the time! So each week I will tag my latest 2 followers! These will also be only followers that I follow back as well as there is no point in tagging someone I don’t follow.
And that is all for this week’s Tag Sunday!