Thank you sooo much to Olga @ Olga’s Oddish Obsession for tagging me in another award!
* Image on the left belongs, I’m assuming, to whoever created the award & the image on the right is the image I created, I only create my own to appear on my side bar!*
“THIS AWARD IS FOR BLOGGERS WHO STRIVE TO WRITE FOR EVERYBODY, AND NO MATTER HOW MANY VIEWERS THEY GET, MAKE AN IMPACT ON A READER. THIS AWARD IS AN EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE TO THE NOMINEE. IT SHOULD BE AWARDED TO ANYBODY THAT YOU CHOOSE DESERVES IT, AND IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT THEY MUST HAVE HUNDREDS OF FOLLOWERS AND LIKES.”
– Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
– The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
– The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
– If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Olga’s Questions & Answers
1. What book character can you closely relate yourself to? (Personality or life wise)
Rose Hathaway, she is described as Protective, Sarcastic and a bit reckless. She was a tad more reckless at the start of the series, towards the end she became a little be more responsible
2. Have you been to meet and greets? If yes, then describe the feeling you got when you saw a favored author and what book you asked him/her to sign? If no, then tell who’d you like to meet someday and why?
I haven’t been to any meet and greets. I live in a small country town, so to go to meet & greets I would have to travel 3 to 5 hours. I would love to meet J.K. Rowling of course!
3. If you could create your own universe, how would you describe it and what rules or laws would there be?
I can honestly say this is something I have never thought about. All I know is that there will be alot of different creatures, including dragons! Definitely magic but that is all I can think of!
1. If you could live in one fictional world for only 1 year, which would you chose?
2. What a book genre you have never read that you would like to give a try?
3. Do you prefer to read physical books, eBooks or listen to Audiobooks?