I am currently organising an Australian themed ReadAThon for October!
I’m looking for fellow Aussies to help me cohost the ReadAThon!
I have posted this a couple places but realised that I didn’t even post it on my blog to see if any of you would like to help!
You do not have to be Aussie to participate but I would like all Aussies as the cohosts.
The whole thing will be based on Australian Stereotypes. The ReadAThon will be 8 days (12th – 19th of October) and will have 8 optional reading challenges to choose from.
There is also an Aussie Themed Book Tag to go along with it for the book bloggers & book tubers! The tag is also based on Stereotypes and is called the ‘Shrimp on the Barbie Book Tag’.
Just in case anyone was iffy about joining because they don’t know what being a cohost means, here are some of the things you will need to do:
– Participate in the ReadAThon (You don’t have to complete all 8 challenges, just do the best you can)
– Post an announcement for the ReadAThon to let others know it is happening & all the info (all the info will be provided)
– Post your TBR for the ReadAThon
– Post the Shrimp on the Barbie Book Tag on the 1st day of the ReadAThon
– Help with Twitter sprints
*If you don’t use Twitter this isn’t necessary however there will be a dedicated Twitter account for the ReadAThon so even if you don’t have an account you can still do the sprints if you want. But I know Twitter can be confusing as hell, especially if you have never used it, so this is optional.*
Well, I think that’s all you need to know! Let me know in the comments or message me @duskangelreads on Twitter or Instagram if you want to join.